Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
ENJOY SUMMER

Share | 

Kindle Fire Edition Tablets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Kindle Fire Edition Tablets    Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! thumbsup

The Goofs are mostly what I've experienced while using the KF series; I hope we can open dialogue on the Joys of Using Amazon's Tablets . .hiccups and all!

I bought my first tablet ever in 2012 and it was the Kindle Fire. . I still have one, not the original one because that had to be sent back, but a refurbished one that Amazon sent to replace it free of charge! ( the usb plug was loose and KF wouldn't hold a charge) 11 1/2 months into owning the original they replaced it . however, I did have to send back the "broken" one or they would've charged me full price for the replacement.

GF
Back to top Go down
GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Kindle Fire Edition Tablets    Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

I like sitting back in my chair ( I don't own a couch) reading magazines using my Kindle Fire HD. 

One of my newest favorites is SAIL, and I have a subscription to it, easy pay of $1.99 a month  for 12 issues. 

Using the 1st gen KF the pages are static , but you can zoom to see that awfully tiny pic in the corner.  Using the KF HD one can actually flip pages like "real" world which makes it far more enjoyable.

Since I have more than one Kindle Fire device , I can read two separate issues at the same time; I think as long as I save them on the separate devices.

I , also, have Maximum PC subscription so that I can learn all that geek technology , and "google" it for further understanding.   coffee 

I might in the near future get a PaperWhite , mainly for reading; honestly , I do more than just read while using the 1st gen Kindle Fire  , and KF HD ( 2013).  I bounce around searching for apps, busy lurking in Forums, watching Movies, etc  Laughing

alien 
Back to top Go down

Kindle Fire Edition Tablets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1