Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
ENJOY SUMMER

Share | 

Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlszone

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2013-10-22

PostSubject: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Anybody know what's going on? My MSN homepage is locking me into the mobile site.
Back to top Go down
GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 3295
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope you're able to get some help on that matter soon, Carl.

GF alien 
Back to top Go down
Carlszone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:38 am

Thanks, turns out it is the web page. The My MSN page is failing to Redirect users to the full page. It is also happening on my PC.
Back to top Go down
tismike

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am

Hey Carl,

Nothing much to do with last post, but been using Bing Home Page for some time. Really like it. Not cluttered and search engine is great. This am, updated to I.E. 11. So far so good.

Your bud,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Carlszone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Mike

Lol!

Rarely do we disagree, lately. Not so much in the early Web-Nuts days. But i gotta tell ya...I hate Bing w/a royal passion! For one, it locks in my cursor on the My MSN page so that I have to find a clear spot to click on the page just to release it and scroll down at leisure. Another pet-peeve of mine is how Bing often changes my search protocols w/unwanted misinterpretations of my initial search inquiry.

Ya wanna know how bad it is, just try it out on the Fox Sports page.

But as always, thanks for your opinion and I'm glad you find using that search engine to your satisfaction as others w/Win 8 PCs might find it useful. I can't believe how far I've progress using a PC. As ya might remember I went through a few of them, a HP Laptop and an earlier Desktop, both of which landed unceremoniously somewhere outside my third floor window.

But now I'm content w/ my HP Win 8 PC w/an upgrade to Win 8.1.

Whodathunkit...

Carl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????   

Back to top Go down

Google Tv sending users to mobile sites????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1